Since its foundation in 1976 the Heintzmann Corporation has been in close contact with the mining industry. It was established in Lebanon, Virginia and in 1988 it moved to its current location of Claypool Hill Industrial Park, Claypool Hill, Virginia. Our parent company Bochumer Eisenhutte, was founded in 1851 and was the first German Company in the mining supply industry to bring out the yielding support in 1932.
This sliding, hingeless arch formed of channel shaped sections was designed by Heinrich Toussaint and Egmont Heintzmann and named after them, TH. Heintzmann initially imported the majority of its products for the mining industry. Now most of the products are manufactured at our facility in Cedar Bluff, Virginia.
Heintzmann Corporation is a member of the Richlands Area Chamber of Commerce and is very active in its surrounding communities. Heintzmann has strived to find new and improved solutions to the needs of the engineers and modern construction.